If you've ever set up a grow room, you know that there are a lot of different pieces of equipment that you need to have for everything to run smoothly. The inline fan is one of the most important but often overlooked equipment and a type of indoor grow room fan.
The world of indoor gardening can be a bit overwhelming for beginners. There are so many factors to consider, and you need to be careful to avoid a mistake that will cost you time and money.
This blog post will look at what inline fans are and what they do for your grow tent or grow room. Also, we will discuss six inline fan brands that are perfect for keeping your grow space cool and ventilated!
What Are Inline Fans?
Inline fans are a great way to improve the air circulation in your grow tent or grow room and avoid the above-said problems. Inline duct fans are a type of ventilation system that helps improve the air quality of a grow room by drawing in fresh air from the outside and expelling contaminated air to the outside.
Inline duct fans are simply fans that are mounted in line with your ductwork. This means that they can push air through your ducts, which is essential for keeping your grow space temperature and humidity at the correct levels to optimize growth.
Grow rooms need to be well-ventilated to keep the plants healthy. An inline fan is one of the grow room fans and great way to achieve both of these goals. Inline duct fans are available in various sizes and can be powered by either an electric motor or a belt drive.
Does Grow Light Temperature Matter?
Speed Controllers for Inline Fans - Do You Need Them?
How to Install Inline Fans in Your Indoor Grow Room
6 Best Inline Fan for Grow Tent or Grow Room
Here are 6 of the best inline fan stores on the market.
VIVOSUN Inline fans
If you're in the market for a powerful fan to improve the air quality in your indoor garden, Vivosun inline duct fan is a great option. With one or more features, such as a variable speed controller, carbon filter, air circulation, and ventilation blower, they provide everything you need to keep your plants healthy. In addition, their inline duct fans come in 4-, 6-, and 8-inch options with CFM in the range of 190 to 740, so you can choose the perfect size for your space.
Poor air quality is one of the leading causes of unhealthy plants. If your plants don't have access to fresh and new air, they can experience several problems, including stunted growth, yellowing leaves, and even death. Vivosun fans help improve the air quality in your indoor garden by circulating fresh air and venting out stale air. This helps plants get the oxygen they need to grow strong and healthy.
- Vivosun fans are that they're easy to use.
- The variable speed controller lets you adjust the airflow to meet the needs of your plants, and the carbon filter helps remove odors and pollutants from the air.
- The inline design makes it easy to install in any space.
- Whether growing a few plants or an entire indoor garden, Vivosun fans are a great way to ensure your plants get the fresh air they need to thrive.
See the available inline fans from Vivosun through this link.
Why Oxygen Is Important in Hydroponic Systems
AC Infinity's Cloudline Series
When it comes to inline fans, there are a lot of options on the market. AC Infinity's Cloudline series is one of the best options. These fans come in 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12" options and have CFM ratings from 165 to 1604. Their features include a speed controller, mixed flow design combined with EC powered motor, speed manual controller, dynamic temperature and humidity programming with timers, grow cycle scheduling, and minimum speed. This makes them perfect for various applications, from home use to large-scale grow operations.
There are many reasons why AC Infinity's Cloudline inline fans are some of the best on the market.
- They have a mixed-flow design combined with an EC-powered motor. This results in more efficient airflow and less noise overall.
- Their speed manual controller allows you to fine-tune the fan's speed to your specific needs.
- They also have dynamic temperature and humidity programming with timers, grow cycle scheduling, and minimum speed features. These fans can do it all!
- Another reason to choose AC Infinity's Cloudline inline duct fan is that they're built to last. They're made with high-quality materials. So you can rest assured knowing that your investment is well protected.
See the available inline fans from AC Infinity through this link.
iPower Inline Fans
iPower offers a variety of inline fans in 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12-inch sizes so that you can CFM range from 100 to 1,060. Here are just a few reasons why their fans are the best on the market:
- Efficiency and Quiet Operation: Thanks to mixed flow design and PWM-controlled EC motor, their inline duct fan is one of the most efficient on the market. And, because they're PWM controlled, they operate at a much lower noise level than traditional AC inline fans.
- Intelligent Programming Controller: The built-in controller on their inline duct fan allows you to set temperature and humidity levels, adjust fan speed, set timers and alarms, and more. Plus, the controller is compatible with their app so that you can control your fan remotely.
- App Remote Control: With their app remote control, you can unlock even more features—set temperature and humidity levels, adjust fan speed, etc. The app lets you connect your fan via Bluetooth or WIFI for easier control.
- Third-Party Voice Service Compatibility: Their inline fan is compatible with third-party voice services like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so that you can control them with your voice. No need to fumble around for a remote when your hands are full!
See the available inline fans from iPower through this link.
TerraBloom Inline Fan
If you need an inline fan for your grow tent or grow room, TerraBloom has the perfect model for you. TerraBloom offers EC and AC inline fans in 4, 6, 8, and 10-inch models with 100 to 250 CFM and 47 to 735 CFM ranges, respectively.
Their EC inline fan come with a wireless remote speed controller, smart temperature thermostat speed controller, or carbon filters.
Their AC inline fan come with a built-in speed controller, carbon filter, or mixed flow energy-efficient blower.
See the available EC inline fans from TerraBloom through this link and AC inline fans from TerraBloom through this link
Spider Farmer Inline Fan
One of the great things about spider farmer fans is that they come in two sizes, 4 inches and 6 inches. They also have two different CFM ratings, 205 and 350. You can choose the size and CFM rating best fits your needs. For example, the 4-inch fan would be a good choice if you have a small grow tents or grow room. If you have a larger grow space or want more airflow, the 6-inch fan would be a better choice. The 350 CFM rating is also suitable for people who want more airflow.
Spider farmer fans also come with great features that make them an even better choice for your grow tents. One of these features is the temperature humidity controller. This controller allows you to set your grow room's temperature and humidity levels. The controller will turn the fan on and off to maintain those levels.
Another great feature is the carbon filter ducting kit. This kit includes everything you need to install a carbon filter in your ducting system. The carbon filter will help to remove any odors from your grow tents.
The last great feature is the speed controller. This controller allows you to set the speed of the fan. You can set it to high for maximum airflow or low for less noise.
These properties make them a great choice for any growing application.
See the available inline fans from Spiderfarmer through this link.
Hydrofarm Inline Fans
Inline fan is a great way to improve the air circulation in your grow tents or room and avoid problems such as mold growth, hot spots, and pest infestations. If you want to improve the air circulation in your grow room, Hydrofarm's inline fans are a great option. Available in 6, 8, 10, and 12-inch models, these fans provide 400, 745, and 969 CFM of airflow, respectively. They are made with brushless, thermally protected AC motors that ensure quiet and efficient operation.
See the available inline fans from Hydrofarm through this link.
Thank you for reading!